Each year, thousands of people walk the various pilgrim routes to Santiago de Compostela in North west Spain.
This book is about the author's personal pilgrimage, following the less frequently travelled route of the Via de La Plata from Seville to Santiago, a distance of 1,006 kilometres.
It’s also about the people he met along the way, their stories, adventures together and most of all, the most valuable of commodities which seem so undervalued these days: humanity and friendship.
- Full-colour photographs included
- Hand-drawn maps and bonus content included
- Free bookmark with every order
- Provides a £5.00 donation to MNDA
- Signed by the author
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 2.41 x 20.32 cm
- Weight 515g
- First edition
Have you seen the companion calendar also available on this website?
Show Me the Way to Santiago
Signed products are not eligable for returns or refunds.